University of Belgrade-School of medicine is the host of continuing education programme, which has started on March 16th, 2018. The programme is designed specifically for the academic staff from the four state Serbian universities-participants in the ReFEEHS project, as well as for the students’ clinical/professional practice mentors. Education will be performed through five Modules (expected duration 5 months), including lectures, workshops, and e-learning.
On successful completion of the course, the participants will be able to:
- apply contemporary principles and standards of quality assurance in academic teaching and delivering clinical/professional practice for health professionals – medicine, dental medicine, pharmacy and nursing;
- create teaching materials/literature in accordance with the planned outcomes;
- develop a personal model for mentoring work during the students’ clinical/professional practice;
- plan, create and apply different teaching methods in academic teaching and delivering clinical/professional practice;
- plan and implement different methods of students’ knowledge and competencies assessment in academic teaching;
- use e-learning and IT in academic teaching;
- critically appraise modern strategies for improving the quality of education for health professionals.
The agenda is available here.