The meeting of the working group for experiential education including the representatives of the ReFEEHS EU partners was held according to planed activities. The meeting main topic was discussion about documents for the teaching quality assurance in a real working environment. The Guidelines for students and teacher practitioners for the students’ professional practice were discussed.
Beside, the workshop dedicated to methodology of education for the teacher practitioners was held. The workshop facilitator was Professor Cicely Roche,Trinity College Dublin (here is the presentation). The participants were teacher practitioners. The representatives from University of Pecs (here is the presentation), University of Lisbon, Trinity College Dublin (here is the presentation) and Medical University of Sofia shared their experiences about the quality improvement of the education in a real working environment.
You can see the Agenda here.
List of participants is available here.
The academic staff members from the University of Belgrade, University of Nis, University of Novi Sad and University of Kragujevac will stay in a short study visit to the Faculty of Pharmacy University of Lisbon (FFUL), from 16-18. April 2018.
University of Belgrade-School of medicine is the host of continuing education programme, which has started on March 16th, 2018. The programme is designed specifically for the academic staff from the four state Serbian universities-participants in the ReFEEHS project, as well as for the students’ clinical/professional practice mentors. Education will be performed through five Modules (expected duration 5 months), including lectures, workshops, and e-learning.
On successful completion of the course, the participants will be able to:
- apply contemporary principles and standards of quality assurance in academic teaching and delivering clinical/professional practice for health professionals – medicine, dental medicine, pharmacy and nursing;
- create teaching materials/literature in accordance with the planned outcomes;
- develop a personal model for mentoring work during the students’ clinical/professional practice;
- plan, create and apply different teaching methods in academic teaching and delivering clinical/professional practice;
- plan and implement different methods of students’ knowledge and competencies assessment in academic teaching;
- use e-learning and IT in academic teaching;
- critically appraise modern strategies for improving the quality of education for health professionals.
The agenda is available here.